Greetings from kIORa.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings from kIORa.

Post by kIORa. on Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:37 am

Hello.

I just wanted to drop in and say I've really been enjoying your server. I'm not sure where it's located but my connection to it is way better than my clan's server.
When I'm not playing at panzermania, i play under the name DRi*DaRkPiMp* and have used that name since I got into ET back in 2004 or 2005. I sometimes switch to that nick when alcatraz is playing because it's only fitting Smile. Other than that, these are the only names I will use on your server. When I get off work late evenings, your server is usually active, while my home server is fizzling out. I really would like to get a long with everyone, and hope I can at least be accepted to play here.
I'm mostly an adrenaline juiced medic when I play ET but your server settings really cater to the sten, so I have the mentality of live by the sten, or die by the sten.
A lot of the regulars seem to think I cheat, which I'm hoping will pass. I've never cheated in this game nor have I ever had the desire to learn.
I'm not sure what this will accomplish, I just want a fair shot at being a regular. I've been brainstorming ways to prove I play legit and the only thing i can come up with is to stream on twitch with a web cam showing my screen and mouse movements, that way you can see exactly what i'm seeing. I'd be willing to try this if it will help calm down the accusers.
Anyways, rockin server. Thanks for the good times I've had, and hopefully will continue to have.

-kIORa.

kIORa.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from kIORa.

Post by kIORa. on Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:43 am

Ah, crap! This was meant to be posted in Yardy's Server forum.

I punted and I apologize.

kIORa.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:09 am

No need to apologize, Panzermania and YardysServer are the same community, Panzermania being the |LoA| clan server with more rules (we encourage players to play in fair teams and complete objectives in order) and Yardys being the panzerjump slaughter with less focus on map objectives. I will probably make it one forum area anyway.

I'm glad you joined our forum and would like to wish you many fun hours on our servers Smile
Don't worry about accusations, we never ban without solid proof of someone's cheating.

We also run one more server that isn't advertised a lot, because it only runs one map all the time (popular demand of some of our long time players), but if you want to check it out, the IP is 208.146.44.115:27962.

Have fun!

Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:20 am

Hi Kiora, welcome to our forum Smile
Magdalena
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down