Great to be playing!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great to be playing!!

Post by MartyTheGreat on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:20 pm

I think it goes without saying, we all owe Selene a big THANX for running and maintaining a site similar to the old Funboy one. Let's all put our petty differences aside and get back to what we love-- and that's to play this game and enjoy it. Hope to see you all inside.
MartyTheGreat
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Great to be playing!!

Post by trent5555 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:57 pm

i totally agree marty...thank you so much for this site selene...i almost thought i was i going have to quit playing et, or make an attempt at creating my own server, which probably would have been a disaster, since i don't even know where to start...so, thank you again selene...

trent5555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Impossible for me to our differences apart when playing on opposite teams, Marty. On CTF-Face for example, don't touch my flag!!! or I'll kill ya!!! Anyway, your true point is taken well Smile

Hashshashin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NaTuRaL on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:27 am

Hi, I m happy to see all the great players on this new server.
Big THX to You Selene ! Surprised Surprised
NaTuRaL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Hunter on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:05 am

Here comes a BIG THANKS!!! to you Selene
Silent Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jonoconor on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Amen to all those thoughts. Let's help Selene make this server a great experience and a fun place to be.
jonoconor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BusinessAsUsual on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:18 pm

I was legitimately depressed for a few days when I found out Funboy was no more, as playing on Beginner with all of you has been how I've enjoyed most of my free time over the past 8 months. But now that Selene pulled through in a huge way so we can all keep playing, I really can say I can't wait to bring the server to the top 20. Even though I'll probably get slaughtered since I'm not used to the new settings...oh well! Thanks Selene for making me happy again!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:11 pm

BusinessAsUsual wrote:I was legitimately depressed for a few days when I found out Funboy was no more, as playing on Beginner with all of you has been how I've enjoyed most of my free time over the past 8 months. But now that Selene pulled through in a huge way so we can all keep playing, I really can say I can't wait to bring the server to the top 20. Even though I'll probably get slaughtered since I'm not used to the new settings...oh well! Thanks Selene for making me happy again!

We're all having to work with the new settings, so you're on equal ground there Wink ... feels similar because it's mostly the same maps and same humans, but feels sort of like an "out of body experience" because I'm not used to how it moves and shoots yet. And those bots are good so they kill me a lot more!

Hashshashin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum