[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Number of Tripmines

Post by Oneoldman on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:56 pm

I know the unlimited ammo is nice.  But, can we limit the number of trip mines?  Some maps it's almost impossible to get through without going through 50 or more trip mines.  Normal mines you can spot and explode but you have to be an engie to get around the trip mines.  When one trip mine blows some of the surrounding ones don't like regular mines do.

//Added poll. - Butterfly
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Number of Tripmines

Post by Hashshashin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:32 am

Oneoldman wrote:I know the unlimited ammo is nice.  But, can we limit the number of trip mines?  Some maps it's almost impossible to get through without going through 50 or more trip mines.  Normal mines you can spot and explode but you have to be an engie to get around the trip mines.  When one trip mine blows some of the surrounding ones don't like regular mines do.

Trip mines are not unlimited - there is a limited number allowed. And there are a few maps that are almost always too easy for Allies to win, trip mines sort of even the field a bit. Trick with trip mines is you need an engineer to defuse them, or jump over / crawl under them. Defuse and guard the spot to keep them from being replanted. Takes teamwork a bit more.

My opinion.

Hash

Hashshashin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:17 am

The set number of tripmines is currently 20 per team. I'll add a poll in this topic, so please take a vote, wheter I should lower it more or leave it at the current setting.

Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum