Settings on Yardys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Settings on Yardys

Post by Hashshashin on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:18 pm

I've been playing on Yardys server since last summer, with guys like Yardy, Bayman, g00mba and me all making semi-regular appearances.

I will say that as of late the settings seem a bit off and harder to play.

- Too many weapons under the same rotation. For a panzer jump server, only the panzer should be attached to the same key because trying to switch for the catch there are too many weapons to cycle through. This is the biggest issue.

- Gravity is a bit higher, not as easy for panzer jumps. That was a change too right?

- Health coming back is a better touch.

- Pace of game seems a bit slower somehow, not as fast of moving or running, not sure what it is.

- Map voting would be more fun with the option to play Minas over and over again for the TK aspect of it. Though now with more players people seem to not care about the TK as much as they do about the objective Sad

That's all for now. I'll try to play again soon to see other suggestions. Mostly I'm glad to see more people on Yardys panzer jump server.

~Hash

Hashshashin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings on Yardys

Post by Butterfly on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:02 am

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regarding weapons, if you click "3" once it will go back to panzer instantenously, after you took a shot.

Gravity was always set to the same value, maybe at the beginning it was lower (200) but it's been 275 for few months now Smile

I increased the speed two days ago to a higher value, so now we don't have to use adrenaline so much.

Jaymod doesn't support map voting, what I could do instead would be to make a command that would skip to Minas and give it to few interested people.

Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:14 am

cheers cheers cheers

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile http://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:04 am

Shotgun settings are kind of extreme? The spread is way wide and can cover almost the entire length of the map. Power and range are the biggest problem. Shotgun can be used like a sten but more extreme.
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:18 pm

I've heard opinions that M97 is too powerful, I think I will make it a bit more toned down.

Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Thanks for the quick return. Thanks again.
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:32 am

Butterfly wrote:I've heard opinions that M97 is too powerful, I think I will make it a bit more toned down.

I like the single head-shot kills with a sniper rifle on Panzermania. Would enjoy seeing that on Yardys too. And just for fun, is it possible to turn up range of knife throwability ... so I can throw it across the map? That would be AWESOME! Smile

One more thing, anybody out there like current settings how Cov-Ops can't keep the enemy's clothes after a single kill? For those of us who like to go Cov-Ops, it's always fun to not have to keep grabbing new clothes every time we kill someone. Thoughts?

Hash

Hashshashin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Shotguns are nice to have but there is some serious lag every time one is fired. The game gets real choppy each time it fires. Cappuzzo was almost unplayable whenever it was used.
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:16 am

Ok, I made the M97 slower, they are still faster than regular game of course Smile
Sorry for the delay, I was extremely busy at work last week.

Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum