Where did everyone go?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where did everyone go?

Post by 9 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:27 am

Been a while since I've seen a new post.... Beginning to think somethings wrong with my computer!
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile http://wb9l@wb9l.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Where did everyone go?

Post by Magdalena on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:28 pm

I'm still here. I've heard there will be a new server made by Selene soon. On new mod.
Magdalena
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How is Selene?

Post by Hashshashin on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:15 pm

So, how is Selene? Selene, how are you?????? Been a bit concerned, we haven't heard anything for a while Sad

Most people are playing on that "other server". For several reasons. Same name as before and already in the default menus when you open ET--easier to log on. Game settings are as close as you can get to the old in Silent, except there isn't the M97 or Panzer jumps (which they won't and can't do). And, there's a core group that keeps playing there, and people are drawn to players.

I think if settings were as close to possible to the old Funboy, and maybe you entice people with admin positions, and if this forum were updated regularly (by other admins since Selene has been "out of pocket")--then people would probably come back. Just my opinion. For me, most important is playing where the people are, and then having fun server settings.

Just my opinion.

~Hash

Hashshashin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:16 pm

The "other site" I don't think is as much fun as it used to be. Just a big panzerfest with the obj. rarely being completed. And still lots of stacking. Just trying to spawn is half the battle with all the spawn panzer campers.
Admittedly I have been playing some of the "old school" sites at times since there at least there is some sort of order. And of course I play here a lot.
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Bastard on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:37 am

I have been wondering how Selene's recovery is going? :-)
Sneaky Bastard
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Sneaky Bastard wrote:I have been wondering how Selene's recovery is going?  :-)

She says she's back at work, but really busy lately. So back at work is a good thing, right Very Happy Or maybe also not??

Hashshashin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:48 am

I got back from a business trip in Amsterdam. I created a new server on 64.94.238.118:27971. Check it out! Smile

Amsterdam is beautiful and I'm thinking about moving there. If I want I can get a transfer from my company. It would be more fun if the weather was nice, unfortunately it was cloudy when I was there.

My health seems better, although I am not capable of doing extreme exercise and my eye vision is permanently damaged, which makes me an easy target on ET. Other than that I feel great. Thanks for asking Smile

Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Bastard on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Selene
Glad to hear you are doing better. Sorry about your vision. (But your right... I do need an advantage to go head to head with you on ET). I hope you vision will improve eventually....Sneaky

Sneaky Bastard
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Good to hear it. Hey, it's said some women look sexier in glasses too. And without what I'm wearing I couldn't see the keyboard to be able to type this.

Beautiful country, the Netherlands. My daughter was in Amsterdam a couple of months ago, I think, for a lay over for her 2 weeks in Spain. She said she wished they had decided to go to the Netherlands instead of Spain but had already made all the reservation's.
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CowboyUp on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Selene: I'm glad you're doing better. Amsterdam is great, and if your company is willing to move you there, I'd take the chance. Sounds like a great experience.

But back to the "Where did everybody go?"
Where is everyone? Both servers are very quiet. I'm lucky to find one or two players. I've also been going to "that other server," and I'm only finding a handful more players there too. The large numbers we were getting in the FBY days seem to be gone.
CowboyUp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am

Last night KickBo and I were alone for 2 hours, I am surprised and this is not the first time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I guess it's the holidays Razz Razz Razz

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile http://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:03 pm

I was there for a short while as YourOnlyFriend before you arrived and played against you both on beach but had to go afterwards.  I delivered the objective right at time 0.  You both were camping the obj. LOL
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:41 am

Laughing Laughing

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smuck on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:10 am

Hoping to see some of you houligans on. Both have been empty the few times that I have connected.
smuck
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:25 pm

i have to say, for me anyway...i was getting a lot of lag on nq...and i kind of like the fast guns on the other server...like hash said, if the settings were closer to fby it would be great....except for the ones that were cheating...lol...playing on an even field is fun, playing where certain players clearly have advanced settings for speed and immortality, is not as much fun...

trent5555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:28 pm

as for where everyone is at...i think most people scattered when fby shut down...i know i spent a lot of time looking for a place to play, and i'm sure some people settled on other sites to play....it will probably take some time for the player list to build back up...

trent5555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:31 am

Was on the new N!tmod last night with three others. I like the settings. Just have to get used to them a bit.
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jonoconor on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:53 am

I've been really busy lately, not playing as much. I've been on the 'other' server a bit, I have to admit. I was lagging a lot on NQ, my settings likely. I'll be checking out the new nitmod server ASAP. Selene, great that you came through your ordeal in fine shape. I hope you continue to improve and never have to go through that again.

jono aka jeff
jonoconor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Priss on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:52 am

I no longer will play on the "no rules" server! They can kiss my ass!!! Rude & arrogant self absorbed person/s running that server. I think no rules is the stupiest idea ever...even if the one rule is to play the game fair.....if you cant play fair then dont
Miss Priss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:46 pm

Miss Priss wrote:I no longer will play on the "no rules" server! They can kiss my ass!!! Rude & arrogant self absorbed person/s running that server. I think no rules is the stupiest idea ever...even if the one rule is to play the game fair.....if you cant play fair then dont

Priss, I generally like just playing with or against you, I do.  It just gets really annoying when you complain over and over about the very thing that you yourself do.  Not once, never, have you ever evened teams when I've asked though I repeatedly moved to help you when you ask.  I've seen you many times shooting right at the spawn point, yet you complain and complain when you're on the receiving end.  So yes, if you define one saying, "Stop complaining!" as being rude, I guess in your dictionary it is.  Just play the game, and make sure you don't do what you complain about.  

If you think "no rules" is a stupid idea, fine, but complaining about that server or the one who established it that way serves no purpose.  Do you go into someone's house and complain about the way they painted it, or their choice of furniture, maybe the pictures they do or don't hang on the wall?  It's *their* house, their rules--or lack of.

Nobody is stopping you from playing, you're a good player, you just need to play and remain consistent between your words and your actions.  As I keep saying, you're a good player, better than most, and that's huge when it comes to playing ET.

Last edited by Hashshashin on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hashshashin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Ditto.
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Gotcha- on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Where has everyone gone?

-Gotcha-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:01 am

Hi Gotcha,
I'm here regularly (at night).
Indeed, I do not know where the players are?
From time to time I play against 1-2 players that I do not know, but nothing more. Sometimes with OneOldMan, Marco and N9.
It's not fun to play alone. So I left and I play COD or other games on Xbox.
Maybe the players will come back!
See you

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:45 pm

I play ET only occasionally. I'm completely dedicated to Witcher 3 now and it's not going to change for a long time from what I see Smile

Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Bastard on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:01 pm

I have been traveling with work... but I get on and play
when I can
Sneaky Bastard
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smuck on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:16 am

Hi everyone.
smuck
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:52 am

Hi Smuck !!!!!!!!!

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Gotcha- on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:14 am

Hey all"Nero" well hope to catch you all on game.

-Gotcha-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smuck on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:29 am

Hi NeRo!

Hey Gotcha, "Wunderbar"
smuck
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by leftist on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:12 pm

I just moved to a new pad. Just got internet today. I'll be around to create havoc as usual Very Happy.
leftist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum